You’ve written a great email. It’s so good you want to send it out to everyone – not just the handful of contacts you have on your organic list. So now you’re going to get the biggest and best email list you can find. Not so fast.
There are some important guidelines you need to consider before you go list shopping. How often is the list updated, validated, and verified? How big is the database? What is the accuracy rate? And most important – are the lists segmented into categories applicable to your business? You could get spammed if you don’t have a targeted list. With that in mind, here are five top email list companies who are the best email list providers:
- LeadsPlease is A reputable mailing list service that segments lists Into business categories as well as geography and count results. LeadsPlease is based in Scottsdale, AZ, and has been in business since 2008.
- Caldwell List Company. High-quality lists specializing in real estate agents plus a variety of other business categories. They are located in Roswell, GA, and have been operating since 1985.
- LISTGIANT They provide lists for many industries across many platforms plus they offer guaranteed accuracy. LISTGIANT is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA., and has been in business since 1988.
- The Email List Company. One of the original mailing list services. The Email List Company segments a wide range of high-quality business lists plus they are less expensive than other providers. They are located in Juno Beach, FL, and have been in business since 2002.
- Directmail.com offers a wide range of business lists plus a patented tool that makes it fast, easy & accurate. They are located in Prince Frederick, Maryland, and have been operating since 1970. Check out the best email lists in USA.