For a bigger audience and better results, you need to write better email content.
Here are 9 ways how to write better email content:
- Do your research. See what your competition is doing. Decide what your one purpose is going to be for your email content and stick to it.
- Write an eye-popping subject headline. Try some headlines that cut through the clutter and practice to see which one grabs your attention. Do an A/B. test. Go with the one that’s the best.
- Make your email content friendly and conversational. If you need to put in information to back up your offer, use bullet points to make your email content easier to read.
- Create a riveting offer or hook. Give the offer or hook a bigger discount. If you were offering 10% off, make it 15%. Add urgency. Get right to the point. Keep it simple. Keep it short.
- Personalize your email content by including your prospect’s first name in the subject line or include their company name. Personalization can improve open rates in your email campaign by up to 26%.
- Optimize your email content with the largest possible target audience. Include keywords, add meta, title tags, and relevant links.
- Add a list or graphic to your email content. Lists and infographics are shared more than any other kind of content.
- Add urgency to your email content. Put a call-to-action in the last sentence and add a CTA (Call-to-action) button if possible.
- Edit and proofread your email content Test it with a coworker or friend. Does It pass muster? Then go for it!